Thursday, June 08, 2006

Katherine Heigl


Katherine Heigl65
Originally uploaded by incident_57.
"I think maybe I should do a sex tape. Look what it did for Paris Hilton! There's never enough sex for me. The guy I'm dating now is just so fantastic in bed that half the time I just want to leave the handcuffs on and say: 'I've got to run a few errands, but don't you move - I'll be back!' I feel that everybody deserves fantastic sex and should settle for no less. I work hard and I deserve it."

I have a new hero.

4 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger amanda said...

dude, where are you? have you died?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Steven said...

i love it too.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger amanda said...

i love when i come up from under water and there isn't one drop of water on my shoulders. it's like magic.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Steven said...

she's not coming up yet. she's going down.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home