Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Sharon Stone's advice to avoid sexual coercion


Scarlett
Originally uploaded by incident_57.
"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex? I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex. If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."

Sharon Stone should be a guidance counselor.
[I know the pic isn't Sharon; I just preferred this one.]

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I think it's the camera angle. And that I'm jealous.

I've been jealous alot lately.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Steven said...

"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex" -- I think that part may be even funnier than her blow job advice. Not as much fun, mind you, but funnier.
Seriously, what a great celebrity Sharon Stone is. With all the young people who must run up to her as a beacon of wisdom about being pressed for sex, she takes the time to give them such Hummerific counsel. Angelina may get props for adopting orphans, but Sharon is doing the real dirty work of helping scores of young people.

I'm jealous of Scarlett's breasts, too.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I may have a considerably sized rack, but they surely don't look like that.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Steven said...

these last two comments have rendered me incapable of doing any more work this week. have pleasant weekends. remember, it will be daylight savings time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home