Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The kind of girl...


Jessica Alba
Originally uploaded by incident_57.
PAUL Walker, who shared the screen with Jessica Alba in last year's "Into the Blue," tells Complex magazine: "Come on, dude, you know what I'm looking at. I couldn't take my eyes off that ass. I'm sorry. She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

5 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

"She's beautiful. And she's such a pain in my ass, too. But that's what I love about her. She's the kind of girl you just want to have angry sex with for the rest of your life because it's just that good."

if I had a dime for every time that was said about me i'd have 20 cents.

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger amanda said...

oh, and hopefully that's exactly what my future husband will think about me...

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Steven said...

you're looking for angry sex until death do you part?

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger amanda said...

you know me so well.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Steven said...

oh, by the way, you can make it 30 cents now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home