Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Friends with benefits

15 subtle ways to indicate to me you're interested in being friends with benefits:

1. bend over and show some cleavage for more than a second.
2. say, "you ever hear of the 'friends with benefits' concept? what do you think of it?"
3. say, "are you excited to see me or is that a hummer in your pants?"
4. breathe
5. touch my thigh and say, "ooh, somebody's been working out."
6. don't fall asleep
7. walk around in a man shirt and nothing else
8. say, "damn i could use a good lay."
9. i'm going to bed. feel free to join me.
10. point out that the day of the week ends in a "y"
11. stretch
12. sigh, "i just shaved and feel so smooth i don't know what to do with myself."
13. say, "i'm feeling really content with my life and don't want to be tied down. except, you know, to be tied down."
14. call me sailor.
15. say, "damn, i ran out of lotion."

5 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya so basically those are great. unless the person you want to have it happen with is borderline gay.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Steven said...

sidestepping for the moment the question of why you want to have a boderline gay guy as your booty buddy, i'd suggest that you dress as peter pan and try that route.

 
At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya - what i am i even thinking? aside from the fact that he's a great lay...

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Steven said...

"hammer me like a housing project. and then go away until i need you again."

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Steven said...

is that still too subtle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home