Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Teri's tittie trouble

After her recent confession that she would pose for Playboy, Teri Hatcher has also let slip that her nipples cause huge problems on the Desperate Housewives set.

It seems that the sheer bras she chooses to wear have made the show’s bosses reach for the re-toucher to in order to protect her modesty.“When it’s cold and it’s 30, 40 degrees and you’re shooting outside in a T-shirt, things arise,” Hatcher explained. “I tried to wear thicker T-shirts and I have even took those heating pads you use when you ski. I thought we’d solved the problem, but then I just heard from somebody just a few weeks ago that apparently they’ve spent, like, thousands of dollars digitally removing my nipples from the show.”

But Hatcher isn’t the only one with this problem. Nicolette Sheridan does, too.
“Me and Nicolette both have the nipple erasing issue, I think,” confessed Hatcher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home